My love


My love is the encouragement when you feel your knees weak

The calm which starts when every move keeps you provoked

The medicine you take when you feel tired and completely sick

The wind that resides gently when you have your eyes soaked


My love cannot lie, my love cannot disappear, cannot even harm

She stays night over night contemplating the beautiful far stars

My love is the shield, the sword, in a war the vengeful strong arm

She does not desert anything and she will always heal the scars


My love is the wanderer seeking peace with not poisonous waters

She will cross the lakes, mountains, and fires without crying voice

My love is the hurricane, a light that your old nightmare slaughters

She will raise her hands in a crowded place to show you a choice


But my love is not for sale, my love does not wait for your balance

My love gives you all but will never wait if she will feel only absence



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Alb de rai

Not in time

Mâini zbârcite